News (since 2015)
Check out and subscribe to the following emailing list if you are a Turkish roboticist:
- We will offer a new course on Advanced Deep Learning in Fall 2016. It will be fantastic!
- I will give an invited talk on ``Affordances, Concepts and Context" on 26th of May at
the University of Exeter, UK.
- I gave an invited talk in Northern Cyprus campus of METU on ``The Three Musketeers of AI: Perception, Action and Language" on 11th of May, 2016.
- I am offering a new graduate course on Deep Learning in the Spring 2016 term. The demand and the reception were
greate! Thanks. Check it out.
- My project proposal on "Context in Robots" has been accepted for funding by TUBITAK!
- We have organized the second Turkish Conference on Robotics (Turkiye Robotbilim Konferansi - TORK) on 26-27 October, 2015 in Istanbul Technical University, bringing together the important players of robotics in Turkey.
- I gave an invited talk at the
"Learning Object Affordances: a fundamental step to allow prediction, planning and tool use?"
Workshop at IROS 2015 in Hamburg, Germany.
We have organized the
17th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR 2015) between 27-31 July, 2015 in Istanbul!
- We have organized a workshop on
"Context Aware Cognitive Systems" in London on 17th of July, 2015 as a British Machine Vision Association event.